Will and Guy's Funny Water Pictures
What I keep wondering
picture is for real? Must it be a fake photograph? What do you think?
In any event, I think it's
funny and I would love to have planned this escapade. It would have been a lot of fun to have poured water over the swats and posers in my class.
Could it be that the above funny picture inspired the advert below? Or
More Funny Water Pictures
A new take on 'funny water' picture.
The Funny Saga of the Tie and Water
A man crawled across the desert
dying of thirst, when a camel trotted up and stopped. A Bedouin
tribesman dismounted, opened a suitcase and said, 'Would you like to buy a
'No,' the man said indignantly, 'I need water. Do you have any water?'
'No,' the Bedouin replied knowingly, 'but I do have a marvellous
selection of ties.'
He rode away, and the unfortunate man was crawling across the hot sand
until he came to a nice hotel. He crawled into the reception area, crying:
The manager approached him and
said, 'I'm sorry Sir, you can't come in here without a tie.'
That's alright then .......................
The international observance of World Water Day is an initiative that
grew out of the 1992 United Nations Conference on Environment and
Development (UNCED) in Rio de Janeiro.
Will and Guy's Ten Fun Facts and Trivia About Water
Did You Know?
- Approximately 66% of the human body consists of water. Water exists
within all our organs and it is transported throughout our body to assist
- The total amount of water in the body of an average adult is 37 litres.
- Human brains are 75% water.
- Human bones are 25% water.
- Human blood is 83% water.
- 75% of a chicken is water.
- 80% of a pineapple is water.
- 95% of a tomato is water.
- 70% of an elephant is water.
- Each day the sun evaporates a trillion tons of water.
One extra: A small drip from a tap can waste as much as 75 litres of
water a day.
More Funny Water Pictures
Ten Thought-Provoking, Droll and Funny Quotes About Water
- Women are like teabags. We don't know our true strength until we are
in hot water! Eleanor Roosevelt
- Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing
but food and water. W. C. Fields
- My books are like water; those of the great geniuses are wine.
(Fortunately) everybody drinks water. Mark Twain
- If you must speak ill of another, do not speak it, write it in the
sand near the water's edge. Napoleon Hill
- I bought some instant water one time but I didn't know what to add
to it. Steven Wright
- I never drink water because of the disgusting things that fish do in
it. W. C. Fields
- There are only three things women need in life: food, water, and
compliments. Chris Rock
- It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the
impurities in our air and water that are doing it. Dan Quayle
- You'll notice that Nancy Reagan never drinks water when Ronnie
speaks. Robin Williams
- Thousands have lived without love, not one without water. W. H.
Please send us your funny water pictures.
If you like this page then please share it with your friends
See more interesting photographs, stunning pictures, and PowerPoint
Interesting photography •
Picture of sunrise •
Stunning photographs •
View from space •
Amazing staircases •
Clever photography •
Funny pictures of the sun •
Funny photography •
Skywalk Grand Canyon
Funny water pictures •
Fountains of the world •
Siberian mine •
Merrimac bridge •